I am not an expert (not yet) or anything, but I read a lot about weight loss and how to maintain it, I have lost an enormous amount of weight and can easily give advice on what and how to approach this difficult task.
What I have learned about Weight Loss.
- What you put in your mouth is really important. We have been lied to everyday.. to PICK ‘healthy’ food that is packaged in plastics and written Low Fat, Healthy, etc.. To my knowledge and understanding that is not near healthy because the food has been processed, went through some machine of some sort, the food is simply NOT NATURAL.
- What I mean by Natural is that the body will recognize natural and non-natural food. For example. the body knows exactly what to do with an avocado, how to digest and do with it NATURALLY, simply because it recognizes. On the other hand, the body will get confused with processed food and will not know how to digest all this, what to do with it and where to place it in your body.. you know what then will the body do and turn it into? FAT! simply because the body does not recognize the food that is not natural.
- Just think about it.. try read a lot and get as much knowledge as you can regarding food and how the body reacts to certain food.
- Try taking a week or two off of trying to eat healthily. Cut off snacks/cakes alcohol altogether for that period of time. You will not die!
- Learn to eat in small portions, you can indulge in a burger, even pizza now and then, just learn to eat in small portions.
- Drink lots of WATER, this helps one to eat less.
- 80% of what you eat & 20% of exercising. What you put in your mouth is way more effective!
PS: Yes, of course, you can cheat now and then 🙂
LOVE YOUR BODY AND TAKE CARE OF IT!